Dear Golf Traveller,
I have set up a new custom golf travel service called Having! Golf Vacations.
I offer custom golf tours across Ireland and Scotland catering for groups of 1 person up to 12. I will sit down and discuss your requirements in depth providing you with a detailed schedule which offers you a range of choices to cover your travel, accommodation, transfers, golf, caddying, food and other interests you may have.
I work with partners to put together the entire trip which works within the date parameters you have in mind, it lets you play as much or as little golf as you want. You are in control, all I do is help to facilitate it and make it happen.
What you end up with is a schedule that meets your exact requirements
- International and domestic flights and transfers to / from your location
- Private coach hire with driver or car rental(s).
- Accommodation ranging from top hotels to B&Bs or rented apartments/condos – catering to your budget preferences.
- Tee times on all the top courses in Ireland and Scotland, with caddies, if required. This includes Turnberry, Carnoustie, Muirfield, St. Andrews, Royal Co. Down, Ballyliffin and Royal Portrush.
- Tee times on "hidden gems", courses slightly off the beaten track, which offer the charms and idiosyncrasies associated with Irish and Scottish courses.
- Reservations at the top / best "tried and tested" restaurants in the local area
- There is life outside golf! I can help suggest and organise other activities to make your trip more memorable eg Bushmills Distillery, Titanic Museum, Edinburgh Castle etc.
I am an international businessman, with 30 years of sales and marketing experience. I have traveled extensively. I am also an ex-college golfer, having played the game for over 40 years. So, I know a thing or two about golf and travel.
I have worked with my clients to deliver a detailed itinerary, communicating with them on a regular basis before the trip and during the trip to ensure that they are well catered for.
If you or any of your friends are thinking of visiting Ireland or Scotland to play golf in 2019, then please get in contact with me. I would be delighted to help. I would start by getting a feel of what you want to achieve and I would then begin putting together a structure which is flexible.
I cannot control the weather, but I can help you get the most out of your golf experience.
With very best wishes,
About Mark Donaghy
Mark Donaghy has been a student of golf for almost 40 years playing most of it off a single digit handicap, at one point representing his college. Although these days he talks a better game than he plays.
Throughout his career he has traveled the world and been lucky enough to play golf along the way. He lives in a pretty seaside town at the tip of Northern Ireland and is happily married with 3 boys, balancing family life, work, golf and writing.
You can contact Mark here or complete the form below.